CarolynG

Sibling and Children Windows

I have set my layout for showing the children's window and the siblings' window but when I click on anything in the main person's screen such as to add or edit a tag, the windows disappear. They are still showing on the tool bar as active, so in order for the windows to reappear, I have to deselect and then select them. How can I fix this?

CarolynG

I have set my layout for showing the children's window and the siblings' window but when I click on anything in the main person's screen such as to add or edit a tag, the windows disappear. They are still showing on the tool bar as active, so in order for the windows to reappear, I have to deselect and then select them. How can I fix this?

CarolynG

Carolyn,

It sounds like the 2 windows ovelap the main person screen and are going behind when that becomes active. If you close that and they then reappear then the solution would be to change your layout so no windows overlap.

Here is my latest layout

post-1058-1167129722_thumb.jpg

Have a look at the topic re Favourite layouts at http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...?showtopic=6384

Edited by jeffpiper