Is it possible to create a group of tasks for a family?

I have input tasks against each individual however I would like to be able to select all the tasks for a family as I have many family groups.

I can get a print of all tasks per individual but for a large family of 10 plus parents this means 12 individual pages.

I have tried creating a focus group of a family but there does not seem to be an option to use an FG in the Task List.

I have also read that it is possible to send reports to MS Excel but when I try it does not appear in the drop down list but Excel is ticked in preferences list of applications to send reports to.

My aim is to get a printed list of tasks with comments I have input for a family or larger group.

Appreciate any advice on this.

Tom Gray.

Is it possible to create a group of tasks for a family?

I have input tasks against each individual however I would like to be able to select all the tasks for a family as I have many family groups.

I can get a print of all tasks per individual but for a large family of 10 plus parents this means 12 individual pages.

I have tried creating a focus group of a family but there does not seem to be an option to use an FG in the Task List.

I have also read that it is possible to send reports to MS Excel but when I try it does not appear in the drop down list but Excel is ticked in preferences list of applications to send reports to.

My aim is to get a printed list of tasks with comments I have input for a family or larger group.

Appreciate any advice on this.

Tom Gray.

I am using keywords for the research tasks. It is then possible to select specific lists of tasks for any keyword or combination of keywords using an approriate filter.

Max