dahill

Pedigree report into MS Word?

Of the 28 reports available in TMG (including ten list reports), only the Pedigree report will not go into MS Word format (*.doc).

You are only offered the *.pdf format for this report.

Is there a work around for this? Can one go to *.pdf and then convert or import that in electronic form?

I know I can scan a copy of the report and bring it in, but is there another way that would allow editing in Word?

Thanks

Of the 28 reports available in TMG (including ten list reports), only the Pedigree report will not go into MS Word format (*.doc).

You are only offered the *.pdf format for this report.

Is there a work around for this? Can one go to *.pdf and then convert or import that in electronic form?

I know I can scan a copy of the report and bring it in, but is there another way that would allow editing in Word?

Thanks

Yes, yes, yes! No more PDF, please!

It would also be great if the Relationship box chart output to VCF, as do all the other box charts.

Best wishes,

Mike Talbot

It would also be great if the Relationship box chart output to VCF, as do all the other box charts.

I agree, in the interests in continuance of exisiting features, I would prefer that there was a new Relationship Box Chart style amongst the VCF types of output.

This would give access to the full set of Chart Options... of VCF rather than the restricted options now in the current report.

I agree, in the interests in continuance of exisiting features, I would prefer that there was a new Relationship Box Chart style amongst the VCF types of output.

This would give access to the full set of Chart Options... of VCF rather than the restricted options now in the current report.

Attached is one possible design for VCF Relationship Chart (previously posted). It was assembled from standard TMG Box Chart components.

Advantages:

1. Images are included

2. Fixes the problem that long names and places are truncated in the current Relationship Chart

3. It is more esthetically pleasing and raises the presentation quality comensurate with what is expected of TMG reports

4. Potentially more generations per 8.5 inch wide page

5. Design uses current VCF boxes, reducing developement costs to a minimum

Does anyone agree? Comments? Suggestions?

Best wishes,

Mike Talbot

Attached is one possible design for VCF Relationship Chart (previously posted). It was assembled from standard TMG Box Chart components.

Advantages:

1. Images are included

2. Fixes the problem that long names and places are truncated in the current Relationship Chart

3. It is more esthetically pleasing and raises the presentation quality comensurate with what is expected of TMG reports

Best wishes,

Mike Talbot

Advantages:

1. Images are included

Best wishes,

Mike Talbot

post-1983-1169133572_thumb.jpg