vtjonesjr

Searching Tag Types

Sometime while entering information in my project, certain biological mothers in my project somehow received the tag Mother-Fst instead of Mother-Bio.

Every so often, I'll stumble across one of these ladies, and I'll make the correction. Is there a simple way to find all people with the tag Mother-Fst? I have looked at the various List...of People, ...Tags, but nothing seems to be what I'm looking for. Or am I overlooking something simple?

Thanks,

Victor

Victor's problem is a little reminiscent of one I've run across again after updating - some - not all which is odd in itself - of my 'Mother-Bio' tags seem to get stripped. Their names still appear as Mother, however there's no tag associated with them. The way I pick it up is either the relationship tag suddenly shows them as 'no relation' to me or, should I try a report or chart, they don't appear as 'Mother'. This is the second instance of this problem though I can't recall which update caused it the last time - I don't even recall if it was version 5 or 6....... I haven't yet figured out how to run a list with a filter that would find them all so it's a tedious 'as I find them' correction. In a database of 40,000 plus, it's frustrating to say the least <_<

B)

Joan

A more complex filter for a List of People that would find people with missing "-bio" parents but had some kind of parent relationship tag might be:

Mother*		  Is Known					ANDMother-Bio...	ParentID   = Equals	0	END

just in case you have some that are not "-fst" but something else.

Edited by mjh