joanmc

Odd Problem with v6.12

Help! Haven't been able to do any data entry since I updated so decided tonight was the time. Clicked on 'Add Person' icon, entire menu bar & tool bar greys out including the 'x' to close program - 3 finger salute did the trick. So, back into program, did optimize & validate - no errors, tried again, this time with the 'Add', 'Add a Person' menu bar access - same result. Redid the Maintenance process and tried both again, same results each time. :huh:

I did a search in the forum as I recall this happening with a previous update some time ago - might even have been TMG5 now that I think about it......any ideas/suggestions gratefully received! :unsure:

B)

Joan

When it happens, try 'Center the current window' on the Window menu. That would bring the Add Person screen to the forefront if it has come up behind other windows and is waiting for your response.

If that does not clear it up, let us know -

Virginia

Gotta love computers! Opened up the program to try your suggestion, clicked on 'Add a Person', up pops the box!!! Obviously, this was the problem last night (box was behind) however, it seems to have corrected itself<sigh> Anyway, thanks for the speedy response and, having the right answer :D

B)

Joan

When it happens, try 'Center the current window' on the Window menu. That would bring the Add Person screen to the forefront if it has come up behind other windows and is waiting for your response.

If that does not clear it up, let us know -

Virginia