chasco

"Subscribe to this forum"? dumb question

I thought by subscribing to this forum, that the messages would be sent to an outside account, but apparently not. Is there a way to have the messages sent to an outside account? I had subscribed to the rootsweb list, but when I realized that meant about 2,000 messages a month, I thought, Whoah--no way--and unsubbed real fast!

I don't see the advantage of "subscribing to this forum," if it means that I have to log in here to see them. Thanks in advance.

Sam

To subscribe to this TMG6 forum (where this message thread is), click on the Options button at the top right and in the dropdown list, select Subscribe to this forum. You will then have several options for subscribing. I use Immediate E-mail notification to get all messages right away, but you may prefer another option. Click Proceed at the bottom of the Subscribe page to OK your selection

If you want to subscribe to other forums of interest - like Announcements, Visual Chartform, Newsletters, visit those forums, click on the Option button for that forum and subscribe to each in turn.

Also, see Help: E-mail notification of new messages for ways to track topics. You may have to visit the forum occasionally to see all the messages.

Virginia