wvnative

Find & replace in citation reference field

I have John Cardinal's TMG-Utility, which I love, but have been unable to figure out how to do a find & replace in the reference field at the bottom of the citation window. I need to correct 400+ citations, and I don't look forward to doing it one at a time.

I found on the TMG-L mailing list that a year ago John replied to Tami Dolan that this feature was not yet available, although others had asked for it too. So I guess my question now is for John ... Any chance it is available now (or will be any time soon)?

Thanks,

Jo

TMG Utility is on my back burner right now because I have a lot of other stuff going on. One issue for me is that the Change Citations feature ought to support the Citation Reference field but the feature is not well designed and before I add something there, I want to rewrite it. That's a fair amount of work.

<snip> ... the Change Citations feature ought to support the Citation Reference field but the feature is not well designed and before I add something there, I want to rewrite it. <snip>

Thanks for your reply, John ... even if it wasn't the one I was hoping for. I don't know how you find the time to do all the stuff you do - but you're most definitely appreciated. I'll fix my error (while kicking myself for doing it wrong in the first place), but would you please keep the Citation Reference field on the wish list for TMG-U?

Thanks,

Jo