TMG6 Family Group Sheet

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GenerationGoneBy

GenerationGoneBy
  • Senior Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 03:47 PM

Here's what a layout can look like if you just want a basic FGS. I left the PE because I use it to navigate and the flags window.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by GenerationGoneBy, 18 June 2007 - 03:49 PM.

#2 ggilbert1

ggilbert1

Glenn Gilbert

• Senior Members
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Main surnames: Anderson, Gilbert, Graham, Vigne

Posted 18 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

This is a screen shot of a "family group sheet" style layout on a 19" monitor at 1024 X 768 resolution. :bugeye:

Attached Thumbnails

• tmg0002.png

Glenn Gilbert
Gilbert-Genealogy

#3 Cheryl F

Cheryl F
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 08:31 PM

Teresa,
I am not looking for a FGS layout, but I want to thank you for posting this one. My new notebook has a 14 inch display (so that it's small enough to be portable), and I was convinced that I could not get the children and siblings windows under the Details window. After seeing your display, I got the sense that maybe I could - and it worked great! I am able to use more space for the FG now so that I don't have to drag it over other windows when I use it, and even have a tiny corner left for the primary image.

Now back to my research log which I need to finish for my SC trip! With a cooler layout, it'll go faster - right? <G>

Here's what a layout can look like if you just want a basic FGS. I left the PE because I use it to navigate and the flags window.

Clipboard01.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users