dreward

TMG 7 Compatibility

With the recent announcement in the WG Newsletter that TMG7 will be shown, I have a question - making sure - about its compatibility.

Because Vista seems to be THE OS these days - try and get a new computer without - I assume TMG7 has been built round this system ..........

But will this mean those of us who prefer to keep not only our computer but Windows XP up to date have to make do with an "adapted"(cut-back) version of TMG7. I know Bob said, quote: "TMG7 will be native in Vista but will also work in XP", but he didn't qualify it by saying "fully". Will there be limitations?

Confirmation please.

Looking forward to all of TMG7s new features - whatever they are!

Dave

Utrecht Holland

I know Bob said, quote: "TMG7 will be native in Vista but will also work in XP", but he didn't qualify it by saying "fully". Will there be limitations?

No. What that means is that the design guidelines being followed are the WinVista guidlines. You won't see any differences running v7 under WinXP or WinVista.

Dang, Jim, I had hoped to see lots of new features. LOL Just teasing, I know you mean in how TMG runs. Can't wait for it to come out. I know you guys are excited too.
Are there, or will there be soon, some screenshots of V7?

When might we expect to know what new features are being introduced?