DeAnna Burghart

Brick Wall markers

These are sentence variations that I use to indicate when no further information is known about someone, or when I haven't bothered to go looking for it. A Principal and two alternate Roles supply variations and nuances.

Principal: Nothing further is known of [OBJ] <[M]>

Dead End: Despite extensive research, nothing further is known of [OBJ] <[M]>

First Attempt: Initial research surveys have turned up no additional information about [OBJ] <[M]>

The fanciful might consider adding variations like Athena: [OBJ] apparently sprang, fully formed, direct from Zeus's forehead into the middle of eastern Kentucky in the early 1800s ...

But then, that might be too cynical. :ph34r:

Edited by DeAnna Burghart

Cynical DeAnna??? Naw, just factual. I mean, I have a 4g-gf who was dropped by aliens on the bank of the St. Lawrence River in 1785 and is well-documented since that point but prior to???? Even his poor wife is simply mentioned in his 1802 will as 'my wife'......<sigh>. Thanks so much for a great sentence that I'm sorry to say I need on at least 3 lines.........

B)

Joan

These are sentence variations that I use to indicate when no further information is known about someone, or when I haven't bothered to go looking for it. A Principal and two alternate Roles supply variations and nuances.

First Attempt: Initial research surveys have turned up no additional information about [OBJ] <[M]>

The fanciful might consider adding variations like Athena: [OBJ] apparently sprang, fully formed, direct from Zeus's forehead into the middle of eastern Kentucky in the early 1800s ...

Hello DeAnna,

These are sentences I can use. Genealogical DNA testing indicates that my husband's brick wall ancestor may have been the result of an early cloning experiment done with Virginia cell samples, before he was dropped by spaceship on Spears Creek in SC in 1845. But I think your sentences are more succinct <G>

Cheryl Freeman