ckrummel

Family Group Sheet - Information missing

Hi,

My intention was to print Family Group Sheets for the purpose of reviewing information gathered to date with family members.

Unfortunately, I couldn't print the following fields:

- Misc

- Note

- Occupation

- Education

I tried amending 'Options' before printing the Family Group Sheet but none of these options seemed to work.

All I've got was a Family Group Sheet containing:

- Birth

- Marriage

- Father

- Mother

Any idea as to how to get the other fields printed would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Christian

Check on the Tags Tab in the report options:

- that you have 'All' selected for Tag Types or you have selected the tag types you wish to print

- In the 'By Section', that you have not restricted Subject, Spouse, and Children to BMDB group events

- Events -selected for 'All events and witnessed events' if that is what you want.

On the General tab, the Surety should be ticked for both 'No Threshold' and 'Include blank surety'.

Virginia

Hi,

My intention was to print Family Group Sheets for the purpose of reviewing information gathered to date with family members.

Unfortunately, I couldn't print the following fields:

- Misc

- Note

- Occupation

- Education

In addition to unselecting the 'Restrict to BMDB group events' options on the Tags tab that Virginia mentioned...

On the report Options / Memos tab / select Embedded to include the data for those tags.

Thank you very much for your advise. It worked like a treat.

My family group sheets are now laid-out exactly as I need them for a comprehensive review.

Much obliged,

Christian

Edited by ckrummel