Guest Guest_N Harvey_*

Problem registering

Guest Guest_N Harvey_*

Registered once--next time on I apparently had written my name and password down wrong. System never offered me chance to re register or to mail me what my name and password supposedly are. When I tried to re register it said someone with my mail address was already registered. So how do I register.

Registered once--next time on I apparently had written my name and password down wrong. System never offered me chance to re register or to mail me what my name and password supposedly are. 

When you try to log in, and fail, there is a prompt:

"I've forgotten my password! Click here!"

Click on the "Click here" and you are taken to a screen where you can re-establish your password.

Guest Guest_N harvey_*
When you try to log in, and fail, there is a prompt:

"I've forgotten my password! Click here!"

Click on the "Click here" and you are taken to a screen where you can re-establish your password.

I tried this and it said it did not have anyone with my username--see I apparently forgot my username also. It looks like I have to have a new email name in order to reregister. Very confusing.

I tried this and it said it did not have anyone with my username--see I apparently forgot my username also.

As I e-mailed you on Tuesday:

Your user name is "N Harvey". I do not know your password and I cannot read it but you can click on "I've forgotten my password" during the log in process and your password will be emailed to you.