agthorn

Re-installation problems

I recently had to have my laptop re-imaged, but I had my TMG and GS software, as well as my data, on a companion drive. This did not prevent my software from not functioning though. I did reinstall TMG again with minor problems (required a whole new folder, not recognizing my userid in the old folder for some reason, but no big deal).

I am not able to accomplish the same with GenSmarts however. While reinstalling the TMG code, I said yes to reinstalling the GenSmart code from my same TMG CD. Since I had to do it for TMG, I assumed (possibly wrongly) that I should also do it for GenSmart. My problem now is that I am in 'trial mode' and I don't see any way to tell it my registration key ... also, different than TMG, the registration key is not easily found in the software on my deskside computer. Is this something that I need to get sent to me again if I can't find my email?

Anyway, any assist appreciated.

William

San Diego

William

You might get a better and faster answer on Gensmarts@rootsweb.com. Like all rootsweb lists you have to join first at Gensmarts-Request@rootsweb.com. The list is very quiet and the developer is very active to answer questions.