iamken

Ver 7 Upgrade

Ok

I purchased TMG V7 upgrade, download version.

I received the first e mail which is the invoice

My question is how long do I have to wait for the second e mail with the download instructions to arrive?

Thank you

Kenneth

java script:emoticon(':angry:', 'smid_6')

:angry:

In the meantime you can download the 30-day trial version - and enter your registration number when you get it. The trial version is the same as the paid download.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia

As always you come thru

Kenneth

I purchased TMG V7 upgrade, download version.

I received the first e mail which is the invoice

My question is how long do I have to wait for the second e mail with the download instructions to arrive?

Kenneth,

Just as a marker for you, I received 3 emails after the upgrade purchase, all sent within the space of 11 seconds:

1. Subject: Wholly Genes Software Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation, from "Accounting" (actually sent by an authorize.net server);
  2. Subject: Your Wholly Genes Order #nnnnnnn, from bvelke;
  3. Subject: Serial Number for The Master Genealogist v7 Gold edition, from "support@whollygenes.com".

However, this was at 4 am EDT ;)

Check your Spam or Junk mail folders.

I have a screener on that e mail account but the address the "Thanking me for my order" came through fine and the Newsletters do also.

Checked that--none whatsoever. However if it was to come from some other address, then It went to deep blue sea never to be seen again.

I took Virginia's suggestion and its loaded but I'm not sure I like what it has done, maybe I'll just continue with Ver 6

I'll try it for awhile though

Kenny

Kenny,

I get a copy of each such license email and my copy of your email came at 10:18am Eastern. I'll forward a copy to you now.

Bob

I did not get it, your e mail address is probably not in my screener so could you resend it to

kenny@stuckert.us

That one does not have a screener on it

Thanks Bob

Kenny