bienia

Size of Sentence Preview area

The ratio of space allocated to the sentence structure (top) to the sentence preview (bottom) seems lopsided (about 2/3 to top and 1/3 to bottom). The top portion contains variables that expand into longer, sometimes much longer, sentences. However, the size of the top area is greater than the bottom. Because of the lopsided ratio, even expanding the window fails to display the whole sentence in the preview area unless the window is expanded a great deal, while the top sentence structure has oodles of white space.

Perhaps in a future update, the size of the two areas could be set up reversing the current ratio (1/3 to sentence structure and 2/3 to sentence preview), or separated by a widget to let users change the ratio based on their needs.

Bill Bienia

The ratio of space allocated to the sentence structure (top) to the sentence preview (bottom) seems lopsided (about 2/3 to top and 1/3 to bottom). The top portion contains variables that expand into longer, sometimes much longer, sentences. However, the size of the top area is greater than the bottom. Because of the lopsided ratio, even expanding the window fails to display the whole sentence in the preview area unless the window is expanded a great deal, while the top sentence structure has oodles of white space.

Perhaps in a future update, the size of the two areas could be set up reversing the current ratio (1/3 to sentence structure and 2/3 to sentence preview), or separated by a widget to let users change the ratio based on their needs.

Bill Bienia

Bill,

I agree, I have left a message with the same related wishlist/issue as I was expecting that with the new method of windows resizing, increasing the size of the window would display more information.

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...?showtopic=9057