Sign in to follow this  
iamken

Lost Source

TMG V7

I am missing a source and discovered it occurred when I was still in 6.12 or even before that.

Whats so odd is I added another one and then tried to renumber it to the number that I lost and it says it is in use so is it lost or just not showing up on the master source list.

I have run Validate, reindex to no good results.

Is there anybody had this problem? Anyway I can fix this as I do not treasure of going thru all those citations. It is the 1798 Census of an entire village so one can see it would be a chore.

Please help me :wallbash:

Kenny

Kenny,

How do you know it's "missing?" If the problem is that you don't see it in the Master Source list, click the More button in the lower right corner of that screen. The source should appear.

Inactive sources don't appear in the Less mode. You change the active status from the General tab of the Source Definition screen.

By the way - you posted this in the Site issues section - which is intended for issues about using this forum. I'd guess that's why nobody saw it until now. Issues about TMG should be posted in the Support Fourms issue, in the TMG 6 or TMG 7 forums as appropriate.

Kenny,

How do you know it's "missing?" If the problem is that you don't see it in the Master Source list, click the More button in the lower right corner of that screen. The source should appear.

Inactive sources don't appear in the Less mode. You change the active status from the General tab of the Source Definition screen.

By the way - you posted this in the Site issues section - which is intended for issues about using this forum. I'd guess that's why nobody saw it until now. Issues about TMG should be posted in the Support Fourms issue, in the TMG 6 or TMG 7 forums as appropriate.

thanks Terry

As always you come thru, it was inactive but I do not know how that happened

I get very confused in posting, I never seem to get to the right place, but I can still learn

Kenny