Judy M.

Subscriptions

I would like to receive e-mail notifications of new topics. I can't seem to determine how to set this up. Is there a way to select a particular forum and receive e-mail notification of new messages?

Thanks!

Judy, go to the forum to which you want to subscribe. On the right side of the blue bar at the top is a button labeled 'Forum Options'. Click on that, and select the option to 'Subscribe to this forum.'

Virginia

Judy, go to the forum to which you want to subscribe. On the right side of the blue bar at the top is a button labeled 'Forum Options'. Click on that, and select the option to 'Subscribe to this forum.'

Virginia

Gosh, that was easy. :)

Next question: If I respond via email to a message that is emailed to me, will it end up on the board properly (as it does with some other groups), or do I have to return to the website to post my reply?

Thanks!

Virginia:

Thank you for your reply. I'm glad I asked -- since there are other forums with similar capabilities (e.g., notification of new messages) in which you can reply straight from your email (and I don't mean Yahoo or Google -- forums set up similarly to this one). Hope I don't forget that this forum is different!! :confused: