whittoncarolyn

Problem with TMG7 add person

The add person icon and add, add person from menu seem to hang up TMG7, resulting in almost all menu topics being grayed out.

The only way to get out of this seems to be to end task TMG from the windows task manager and start again. This results in one of those please send this error to windows messages. So something is not right with windows and add person in TMG7.

When this happens, the ESC button will free up TMG. No need to exit the program.

The problem is caused by the Add Person dialog window opening up off the screen somewhere. Some of us have fixed it by disabling 'Allow Multiple Monitors' in Preferences. You may be able to enable that option later and the problem will remain fixed.

Let us know if that works for you -

Virginia

When this happens, the ESC button will free up TMG. No need to exit the program.

The problem is caused by the Add Person dialog window opening up off the screen somewhere. Some of us have fixed it by disabling 'Allow Multiple Monitors' in Preferences. You may be able to enable that option later and the problem will remain fixed.

Let us know if that works for you -

Virginia

Neither of those suggestions works for me. I still have the hangup problem - cannot add a person. Esc doesn't work; and "Allow Multiple Monitors" is not checked. Does anyone have another suggestion. I keep having to leave the program. Now I wish I hadn't done any updates to dataset in 7.0.

mlwood