DuaneSmith

Custom Reports

When I upgraded to Release 6, I had to recreate all 50-some-odd custom reports because they didn't transfer. Am I going to have to do that again with Release 7, as I can't find them. I'm assuming that they didn't transfer again.

If you included "Report Configurations" at step 3 of the backup wizard and likewise included them in the restore they should have transferred. Mine did.

If they are not available when you look for report configurations from the Report Definition screen the issue may be the preferences setting for Configuration Files at Preferences > Current Project Options > Advanced.

If you included "Report Configurations" at step 3 of the backup wizard and likewise included them in the restore they should have transferred. Mine did.

If they are not available when you look for report configurations from the Report Definition screen the issue may be the preferences setting for Configuration Files at Preferences > Current Project Options > Advanced.

I found my custom reports in my TMG7 folder, but when I change the Config Files to TMG7, they still don't show up. If I put the custom report definitions into a separate folder within TMG7, do you suppose that they will show up then?