Ann

Structure Version missing message

This message appears on start up and causes the programme to shut down, exactly as described already on the forum. I was getting this message intermittently with V6 and hoped it would disappear with V7 but it has not. As described by other members with V6 there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how often this occurs. My preferences are already set to 'no tips' and 'check for updates every 0 days' which were the solutions suggested already in the forum. I cannot recall any particular changes that I made prior to this commencing (admittedly it has been going on for a while now). Are there any other suggestions please? I have run the usual validate and optimise etc.

Thanks

Ann

Hi,

I have the same problem. Configuring TMG to show the welcome window at startup bypasses the problem. Of course, I need one mouseclick more at the beginning to select the project (click on "Letztes Projekt").

I have set tips to yes and check for update every 1 day as changing these options did not help and I like it more than switching them off.

Helmut

Hi,

I have the same problem. Configuring TMG to show the welcome window at startup bypasses the problem. Of course, I need one mouseclick more at the beginning to select the project (click on "Letztes Projekt").

I have set tips to yes and check for update every 1 day as changing these options did not help.

Helmut

Hi Helmut

I guess I too can use that work around, however I would like an answer to why this suddenly started occurring. There must be a fault somewhere or at least a reason as to why it occurs so intermittently. I am of course assuming it is 'operator error' until proven otherwise :)

Thanks for your reply,

Regards

Ann

I guess I too can use that work around, however I would like an answer to why this suddenly started occurring. There must be a fault somewhere or at least a reason as to why it occurs so intermittently. I am of course assuming it is 'operator error' until proven otherwise :)

Hi Ann,

I've reported this to Whollygenes support when using TMG V6. They could not trace it down or resolve it. In my specific case, it "only" happened at the first start of TMG after a PC-reboot. Subsequent starts of TMG never showed this behaviour.

This prolem has also been duscussed in this Thread: http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...ructure+missing

Regards

Helmut

I had it too and had a terrible time fighting to get by it Many tries were required and I have no Idea how I broke the stubborn refusal to let me in. Subsequently TMG 7 was doing strange things when I tried to enter tags. A reboot seemed to clear things up. I appreciate the workaround and will gladly accept the extra mouse clicks.