pashley

DynaZip UnZIP error

I upgraded from v6 to v7. I had no trouble converting 3 of my projects to v7. However when trying to restore the other 3 projects I get several popup error messages. The first is "DynaZip UnZIP error: No files to test, extract, etc. (No items match filespec)" After closing out that message I get "Errors occurred during restoring. Input read failure. This error occurs where a file read operation is performed on a ZIP file that is locked or restricted by another process." The project name appears in the list of projects, but when I try to open it I get another popup message "This project is from TMG version 5 or version 6...."

Please advise what I need to do to get these projects to restore into v7. Thank you.

I am having the same problem any recommendations yet or is this just a bug that no one can figure out ? My problem also is when I take the sqz file from V7and try to restore to V7 on my laptop it gives me the same error messages

Any help

Luc227

That error may be caused by trying to restore from, or backup to, an external medium. Try copying the .sqz file to the drive where you want to restore it, or in the case of a backup, make the backup to the same drive and then copy it to the external medium.

Virginia

Thank You Virginia That worked I hopefully will remeber that for next time

Sue

That error may be caused by trying to restore from, or backup to, an external medium. Try copying the .sqz file to the drive where you want to restore it, or in the case of a backup, make the backup to the same drive and then copy it to the external medium.

Virginia