I am still using v 6.12 as I have some work to do before I change over to v7. I have been following a thread in the TMG mailing list about what happens when you put v7 on your computer and later on remove v6. four of the special fonts disappear! and so I checked my fonts. I have three of the four fonts on my computer but I can't find "foxfont" in the font list. I haven't noticed any effect from a missing font in TMG- what is "foxfont" used for in TMG - just curious as TMG appears to be working all right!

I am still using v 6.12 as I have some work to do before I change over to v7. I have been following a thread in the TMG mailing list about what happens when you put v7 on your computer and later on remove v6. four of the special fonts disappear! and so I checked my fonts. I have three of the four fonts on my computer but I can't find "foxfont" in the font list. I haven't noticed any effect from a missing font in TMG- what is "foxfont" used for in TMG - just curious as TMG appears to be working all right!

If I remember correctly FoxFont is a fixed width font for FoxPro. If you are missing the font it is possible that certain reports may not look right because columns/Text may not line up.

If I remember correctly FoxFont is a fixed width font for FoxPro. If you are missing the font it is possible that certain reports may not look right because columns/Text may not line up.

Thanks I was just curious

I am now using v7 but have left v6 on my computer and the font is still there. (I have saved four fonts in a separate folder that have been mentioned as disappearing when, in my circumstances, I pluck up courage and delete v 6 :-) )