GenerationGoneBy

The little Person Icon

Find somewhere to click on GenerationGoneBy, your profile will come up. Look at Personal Info and select Female.

I think this is based on the Gender you set in your personal profile. Dim and gray comes with unknown. See my bright and happy mail icon :D

Um-m-m-m-m, under personal info, pick your sex. Do you want male, female, or unknown?

Hm-m-m-m-m, does that sound right? :rolleyes: At any rate, the selection box shows blue for male, pink for female, and gray for whatever is left. :blink:

Well, color me confused. Are you talking about the same thing that I'm talking about that you were talking about that I thought I was talking about or are you talking about something different from what I thought I was talking about when I was talking about it? :wacko:

There are two sets of little person icons. There is a blue/pink pair for male/female and a bright/dim pair for active/inactive. I think the male/female icons only show up in the Member List. You can see it best if you go to the Member List and sort by Male. If they have set their Sex Flag, they will all have a blue icon, and if they are active on the board at the time, they will also have a bright icon.

Virginia

Ah-h-h-h-h, 'I see' said the blind man to his deaf and dumb daughter as he picked up his hammer and saw. :notworthy: