joanmc

Font Size in Research Log

As I'm unable to get v7 to function, I'm clearly going to be using v6 for some time to come. That's not a particular problem except for the above. How on earth can one increase the font size in the comment section of the Research Log so that I can read it without either a magnifying glass or having to get within an inch of the monitor? :blink: ".....my eyes are dim, I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me....." But this is WITH my specs!!! :(

B)

Joan

As I'm unable to get v7 to function, I'm clearly going to be using v6 for some time to come. That's not a particular problem except for the above. How on earth can one increase the font size in the comment section of the Research Log so that I can read it without either a magnifying glass or having to get within an inch of the monitor? :blink: ".....my eyes are dim, I cannot see, I have not brought my specs with me....." But this is WITH my specs!!! :(

B)

Joan

Hi Joan

I'm sure others will react to your first comment but the obvious question is why can't you get TMG v7 to work or have I missed a thread along the way?

Dave

B)

Joan

Joan,

I believe if you go into the Research window and create your item and save it, then while still having the item highlighted in the research window select the text in the comment window and do a right mouse click you will have some options to enlarge the font from small, medium or large or to simply increase the font by 50% or decrease the font by 50%. Do not do this while in the edit mode of the item although there are options there to do it they don't seem to work easily.

Hope this helps.

Jo

B)

Joan

Hi Joan

I'm sure others will react to your first comment but the obvious question is why can't you get TMG v7 to work or have I missed a thread along the way?

Dave

Yes I have a thread in the TMGv7 forum regarding my problems with it.

B)

Joan

B)

Joan

Joan,

I believe if you go into the Research window and create your item and save it, then while still having the item highlighted in the research window select the text in the comment window and do a right mouse click you will have some options to enlarge the font from small, medium or large or to simply increase the font by 50% or decrease the font by 50%. Do not do this while in the edit mode of the item although there are options there to do it they don't seem to work easily.

Hope this helps.

Jo

The choices I get are 'Normal' Bold, Italic, Superscript.......that's about what the font looks like.....superscript.

B)

Joan

I have the window almost full screen on a 19" monitor and the font size doesn't change. My min font is set at 11 and max at 15 but I would say it looks about 8 which I personally think should be outlawed<ggggg> It is a reasonable size in all other 'memos' which is why it frustrates me.

B)

Joan

Joan -

If you drag the window larger from the lower righthand corner, does the font also get larger? If not, try increasing the Maximum Memo font size in Preferences / Data Entry .

Virginia