loribragg

Use accents in box colors

I am currently using TMG7 and trying to create an ancestor chart that includes siblings. However, I want to make it clear who the direct line ancestors are so I used the Ancestor Interest flag and changes all those with a direct relationship to 1, leaving the rest at 0. Then in the Ancestor Chart options, on the Boxes tab, I checked Use Accents and defined a light blue background color for the Ancestor Interest = 1 and a white box for the Ancestor Interest = 0. However, all of the boxes are white.

Any ideas as to why this doesn't work? I've used this feature before, using TMG 5 and 6.

Thank you, Lori Bragg

I've used this feature before, using TMG 5 and 6.

Thank you, Lori Bragg

Lori,

Are you sure that you have successfully use the ANCESTOR INTEREST flag in a chart accent before?

There is a bug (also in v6) where this particular flag (and only this one) does not transfer to VCF.

Create a custom flag, set it by 2 runs of a suitably filtered List of People - Seconary Output to match the ANCESTOR INTEREST flag. Then use this custom flag in your chart accenting.

I hope that helps,

Robin

Create a custom flag, set it by 2 runs of a suitably filtered List of People - Seconary Output to match the ANCESTOR INTEREST flag. Then use this custom flag in your chart accenting.

I hope that helps,

Robin

Worked like a charm. It might have been TMG5 or I might have heard this before...!?

Thanks, Lori