chicadee2008

Back up problem

I have not been using TMG 6.09 for a while and tried to backup my file today, but it is not recognizing my computer's hard drive "E". It wanted to back up to a HD I do not have any more "F". I went to Preferences, advanced, and changed the back up destination to "E", but I got the message - Back up drive "E:/" is not accessible, path changed to "C". I have been using "E" today to back up other files, and it works. I just put in a plain cd in the drive, but that ususally is the way to do it. Thanks!

I have not been using TMG 6.09 for a while and tried to backup my file today, but it is not recognizing my computer's hard drive "E". It wanted to back up to a HD I do not have any more "F". I went to Preferences, advanced, and changed the back up destination to "E", but I got the message - Back up drive "E:/" is not accessible, path changed to "C". I have been using "E" today to back up other files, and it works. I just put in a plain cd in the drive, but that ususally is the way to do it. Thanks!

If E: is a CD drive then you cannot write directly to a CD when backing up in TMG unless your CD writing software allows direct access. You should backup to the C drive and copy onto the CD.