hawnsmith

Repeat source key

Last night when I was entering data, I would click on the new "repeat last source" key and the last source would appear and when I put in the surety the sources would sort so that the one with the higher surety would be on top. Today, when I click on the last source, I get source #5 or #6 which I haven't used since late last night. That's one that should have dropped off long ago, but it is still there. When I hit F3 in the field, it comes up correctly as the last source I used. I don't think I have changed anything that should make this change. I tried the feature on the sample database and it worked perfectly.

There is a bug that causes the manual sort of citations you make to be reset to the initial order when you have added the citation with the "Repeat Last Citation" button, or the F3 key. The change is not visible unit you re-open the Tag Entry screen.

I believe the sort order holds once you reset it after closing the Tag Entry screen, so you should be able to permanently fix any that have moved on you.

Until a fix is issued in a program update, use the Repeat Recent Citations button (or Ctrl-F3) to add citations if you will be sorting them.