hawnsmith

On This Day

I have On This Day and I am trying to change the link from the old project I still have on v6 to the new v7. I've gone to the v7 projects and tried to link the project and I get an error -61 and 90615 Permission opening file. What do I need to do to change the link? Does it matter than I am using the same name for the v6 and v7 files?

I played around with this some more and came up with another error. The error above was because I still had TMG v7 database open. Now I am getting the same one I got last night -70 and 01102. Also, last night I got some results to show up but it just had the words: birth, anniversary etc without the person's name to go along with it.

I played around with this some more and came up with another error. The error above was because I still had TMG v7 database open. Now I am getting the same one I got last night -70 and 01102. Also, last night I got some results to show up but it just had the words: birth, anniversary etc without the person's name to go along with it.

Hi,

Did you download the new version (2.1 Build 1) which supports V7?

Regards

Helmut