Jeff F

Custom Toolbar Question

I noticed alot of folks have what appears to be buttons for launching census data (folders or images). How can this be done?

This is probaly what you're looking for

From the 5 Mar 2008 Wholly Genes Newsletter,

DID YOU KNOW that you can design a custom toolbar that includes a button for any menu feature? You can also create buttons that will load a specific layout, run a specific report, load a specific project, access a specific web page, etc. Just right-click on any toolbar button and choose Customize.

DID YOU KNOW that if put all of the features that you typically use on your custom toolbar, then you can disable the standard toolbars? Just right-click on any toolbar button and deselect each of the standard toolbars. In that way, you can maximize the available space for custom buttons as described above.

There's more DID YOU KNOW tips in the Newsletter section of the Forum.

Jeff, the buttons may be for custom census tags. On my custom toolbar I have buttons for each census-year tag - CEN-1850, CEN-1860, etc. Having commonly used tags on the toolbar really speeds up data entry.

Virginia

Jeff, the buttons may be for custom census tags. On my custom toolbar I have buttons for each census-year tag - CEN-1850, CEN-1860, etc. Having commonly used tags on the toolbar really speeds up data entry.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia, thats what is was wondering about.