Hi

I've been resizing person photos to 200 x 300 pixels for use on Second site persons page where it looks great being displayed with surrounding text .

However when used for events like gravestone's for burial , marriage & place photo's then I'd like a larger size show more details , like reading the gravestone inscriptions .

Can somebody recommend a size for these types of photo's ?

Thanks

Zane

Since nobody else has responded, I'll throw in my two cent's worth.

In my experience, 640 x 480 produces a nice size image without undue scrolling being required. This is based on running my monitor at 1024 x 768.

Hope this helps,

Dan

Hi

I've been resizing person photos to 200 x 300 pixels for use on Second site persons page where it looks great being displayed with surrounding text .

However when used for events like gravestone's for burial , marriage & place photo's then I'd like a larger size show more details , like reading the gravestone inscriptions .

Can somebody recommend a size for these types of photo's ?

Thanks

Zane

I try to stay at or below 750 wide. Don't worry about height. Then I link the images. That way you open a new screen when you click on the image icon. I would rather scroll back and forth than have an image that I can't use, so some of my scans of wills and deeds go up to 1200 wide. I get them as small as possible and still be usable to a reader. There's no need for you to have an image online if no one can actually use it.