half pint

Project Explorer

Hi

I have started a new project and I have the Project Explorer open on my main screen but am having a complete blank on how to link it so that when I move onto a name it automatically changes to that name on the Details page. It is a long time since I did it in my other project and I am just totally blank.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Half Pint

<br />Hi<br /><br />I have started a new project and I have the Project Explorer open on my main screen but am having a complete blank on how to link it so that when I move onto a name it automatically changes to that name on the Details page. It is a long time since I did it in my other project and I am just totally blank.<br /><br />Thank you for your time.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Half Pint<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Right click on Project explorer and select Link Project Explorer to Other Windows.

<br />Hi<br /><br />I have started a new project and I have the Project Explorer open on my main screen but am having a complete blank on how to link it so that when I move onto a name it automatically changes to that name on the Details page. It is a long time since I did it in my other project and I am just totally blank.<br /><br />Thank you for your time.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />Half Pint<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Right click on Project explorer and select Link Project Explorer to Other Windows.

Hi

Many many thanks for this.

As soon as I created the new project I set the Project Explorer to only show primary names and then tried to right click on the PE to do the link but it just wouldn't let me, so I started to doubt that was the way to do it.

After your reply I tried again with no success, so went in and canceled the primary only, tried again and it worked, hurrah.

Again many thanks

Regards

Half Pint