patthepiper

Lost Download and Unlock Key Message

Today I bit the bullet and decided to upgrade my V6 Gold Uk to V7. After a few problems (I hadn't visited the site for some time) I placed my order and received two acknowlegements and was notified that download instructions and unlock key would follow.

The third message appeared in Mailwasher Pro, I clicked 'Process Mail', the icon dimmed (it doesn't usually do that) and Outlook didn't appear (it should).

As I feared, the message had dissapeared. It wasn't in the spam filter. Pause for thought!

I have emailed the addresses in the two earlier messages requesting a repeat, but so far no reply. Has anyone any idea what else I could do?

As I write before, I haven't visited the site for some time, but I have the impression that the site is not as 'user-friendly' as it used to be - certainly the downloading information is not as clear as before. Worst of all - where are specific details on how to chase up lost or detailed orders? (or am I too tired after a long, busy day at this keyboard to find them?!!)

Off to bed, I'll try again tomorrow!

Pat

Write Support and they will resolve the issue.

support@whollygenes.com

Hello Jim,

Done that, waiting patiently...

Pat