s3179

Microsoft Visual Foxpro stopped working

I have just reinstalled my PC from a disaster and therefore I have just installed TMG7 again

When I select my project I first get a message box that says

qqqqq

qqqqq

And then I hav the option to answer yes or no to that.

When I answer yes the next error message is: (Translated from Norwegian)

Microsoft Visual Foxpro stopped working

and the the program terminates.

please give me som advice on how to fix this problem.

What OS (Operating System) is installed on your PC?

Am I correct to assume that it is Windows Vista?

If so, which version?

Before the "disaster".... was your project you now try to open ever successfully opened/accessed under TMGv7?

I have Vista Ultimate x64

I have been working on that project for a long time, and it has been opened successfully many times under TMGv7

Searching the web for an error message like yours there's something to be found published by Microsoft were this exact failure was the result when one tries to open a file with an old file structure which is not supported / not known by the newer application.

This applies to TMG as well - say the TMGv6 file structure is not compatible with the file structure TMGv7 needs.

So my initial thought was (which by the way was the background of my previous question whether your project ever ran under TMGv7) that may be by accident the backup of the TMG data you've probably restored after the crash contained a TMGv6 version of your project rather than a TMGv7 version of it.

That being said / assumed is there any chance that inadvertently you're trying to open a TMG 6 version of your project under TMGv7?!? :unsure:

No, I am pretty sure that this a project under TMG7.

But since you indicated that this could have something to do with the dataset, I tried to open the example datasett. Apart from the dialobox with qqqqqqq on 2 lines, this worked fine.

Then I tried to open my project again, and now I got different kinds of errormessages.

"ALias not found 833 FIX_59"

"Operator/Operand type mismatch. 834 FIX_59"

I have about a million of them.

Hi

I have the same problem. I have just bought a new laptop with Windows 7 - 64 bit. I have created a homegroup (network) between my main desktop computer and my laptop. Installed TMG 7 and opened the TMG project from desktop pc through the network. This worked fine. But when I tried to specify in TMG properties the correct path to the project the same foxpro error popped up. I now also get the qqqqq message when starting TMG. I managed to specify correct path for exhibits through the network, but that seems to be all.

Rgds Jan