Is this software still available

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dobie1950

Dobie1950
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:36 AM

I purchased Family Tree SuperTools software in May of 2011. I had to do a system recovery on my computer and will need to reinstall supertools and gen bridge. I have contact the company via e-mail and asked for another link so I can reinstall the software I purchased earlier. I have heard nothing. I called and left a message to be contacted by phone and I heard nothing. So I decided to just buy the product again and guess what, I get errors on the link page for purchasing. I have looked for other places that could possibly sell "supertools" and they all lead back to Wholly Genes. Is this software still available. I really liked it because it allowed me to make changes manually. Please help!! January is my "I'm couped up so this get things done" month.

#2 Jim Byram

Jim Byram
  • Moderators
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

Support is still very busy with the TMG8 release. Give them a chance and they should respond.

#3 Virginia Blakelock

Virginia Blakelock
  • Moderators
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

Dobie -

If you wanted to work on charts sooner, maybe you could download the 30-day v8 trial version and use VCF - same as FTST.

Nice to hear that you like FTST. Have you checked out the VCF forum for chart ideas?

Virginia
Win7 Professional x64

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users