Bankert, Norb

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nrbsr

nrbsr

Norb Bankert

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Bankert and associated families in Upstate New York and our early New England ancestors with an emphasis on the Windsor Connecticut area

Posted 30 August 2004 - 10:31 AM

www.bankert.org

Built with MS FrontPage
Second Site was used to generate the Genealogy Reports section
Site Search function provided by AtomZ

With an emphasis on Early New England and the Windsor Connecticut area. Also our German and Irish ancestors of Upstate New York.
Norb Bankert
www.bankert.org

#2 Don Wallace

Don Wallace
  • NewMembers
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 02:44 AM

I like what you have done with your web page. I have a somewhat similar situation though not nearly so many notables and thieves.

Don Wallace

#3 Karla Huebner

Karla Huebner
  • Members
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Scotland, Germany, Norway, and Minnesota are my main geographic foci.

Posted 05 March 2005 - 05:10 AM

I also like the general layout of the site, particularly the easy access to historical information. But then, as few sites actually include my relatives, I am biased toward anything that is simply interesting or attractive!
Karla Huebner

#4 nrbsr

nrbsr

Norb Bankert

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Bankert and associated families in Upstate New York and our early New England ancestors with an emphasis on the Windsor Connecticut area

Posted 04 May 2005 - 06:34 PM

I also like the general layout of the site, particularly the easy access to historical information. But then, as few sites actually include my relatives, I am biased toward anything that is simply interesting or attractive!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Karla, I was able to highlight witchcraft, famous relatives, and relatives killed by Indians, thanks to John's inclusion of indexes based on flags. The ongoing development of Second Site has added a whole new dimension to our ability to make our data available and navigable on the web.

Norb
www.bankert.org
Norb Bankert
www.bankert.org

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users