Kwykoff

Pre-cruise research trip

Has anyone heard anything about the 3 day pre-cruise research trip to NARA in Washington led by Craig Scott? I sent an email weeks ago signing up for the trip and asking if they realized that Monday the 14th was a federal holiday, but never received a reply. So I'm wondering if anyone else has heard from them?

The pre-cruise online meetings will be conducted by Craig Scott on Wednesday nights at 9pm Eastern time starting next week: Sept. 18, Sept. 25, Oct. 2, and Oct. 9.

As you say, Monday is a holiday and NARA is closed but those who are interested in trips to Gettysburg or Annapolis on that day should contact me by email at bvelke@whollygenes.com.

Craig will also be conducting an in-person presentation at the cruise hotel on that Monday evening for people who can't attend one or more of the Wednesday evening online presentations.

We're still working on a few details on other issues but a newsletter should go out tonight.

Thanks Bob. I did get the Cruise Newsletter but there was no information in there about how to access the online webinars, and they begin tomorrow night. I have not received a confirmation of receipt of my emails of July 25 or Sept 13 signing up for the NARA trip. Who should I contact about accessing the online meetings and making sure I am on the list for the NARA research?