Sign in to follow this  
tmalek

Show non-primary events in Tag Box

Every time I load TMG, and sometimes during a long session, I must go to "File" --> "Preferences" --> "Program Options" --> "Tag Box" and click on "Show non-primary events", click "Apply" and then "OK". I have to repeat this frequently because "Show non-primary events" does not stay selected. I've followed a recommendation (be sure the desired Custom Layout name is in the Select layout field, edit the Comment, if any and click on the [Overwrite] button)  numerous times over the last 3 months but every time I reload TMG I still need to go to "File" --> "Preferences" --> "Program Options" --> "Tag Box" and click on "Show non-primary events", click "Apply" and then "OK".  "Show non-primary events" does not stay selected. I have tried other options but nothing works. Not a major problem but it is a nuisance. Any other recommendations?

Right-click in the Tag Box and make sure that Filter for... / Primary events is not selected.

If you are using a custom layout, when primary events are not being filtered for, save the layout.

Thanks Jim. That was the problem - the filter for primary events was on. Turned it off and everything is OK. Thanks again.