Lee

Audit results

Something I have not run across before --   I ran the Audit report for "Born before father was 16 years old"  and got mostly the "usual suspects".  But in the middle was the name "an unknown person" with no ID Number.  Of course, no one in the project has that name. This "name" appears often in other reports, but not here.  I have a number of people with no Given or Surnames, but these follow the Empty name text option of the Report Definition "(--?--)" and would include the ID Number.  Sorting the report by ID Number shows the entry between ID# 5615 and # 6095 leaving a lot of to search.  It is odd. The text  usually appears when there is no person entered, but how can an un-entered person (with, of course, no birthdate) be seen as being born before the father was 16?

Any ideas on how to find this? 

Lee

Ghost person. This still happens after optimize and VFI... and reindex?

No REF_ID after the name? I'm guessing there is a link to a person that doesn't exist.

Yep, all maintenance routines run.  and I just did them again with the same results.  The question is where is the link.  It almost certainly must be a father/son Relationship Tag coupled with Birth Tags.  Hmm!  I might run a List of People in the ID range showing Father ID.  This is 479 people of which 125 have no known father (Primary or non-Primary).  Only one of the 125 have a known mother.     Guess it'll turn up in time.

Lee