LornaHenderson

Have to keep logging back in

Since the rebuild of the forum, and dutifully changing my password, I no longer seem to stay logged in, and have to keep logging in either when coming back to a session last touched some time ago, or when restarting my browser and opening the forum

Any hints on why? or what I can do about that?

(And yes, that bit about stay "logged in" is checked)

Also, I couldn't upload an attachment to one of my postings on the v6 forum to illustrate my point

Since the rebuild of the forum, and dutifully changing my password, I no longer seem to stay logged in, and have to keep logging in either when coming back to a session last touched some time ago, or when restarting my browser and opening the forum

Any hints on why? or what I can do about that?

(And yes, that bit about stay "logged in" is checked)

Also, I couldn't upload an attachment to one of my postings on the v6 forum to illustrate my point

Lorna,

I had a similar thing once I had changed my password. the next time I returned to the site I had to log in again and got a Windows prompt that the password stored was different to the one I used and did I want to change it.

Could be connected to that.

have found that deleting my cookies seems to have fixed the "have to log in" bit

Lorna,

It appears I had the same problem as you. I had to keep logging back in, despite checking the "Remember Me" box. I deleted all the Wholly Genes cookies in Firefox, logged back in, and now the automatic login feature appears to be working properly.