jcrwfrd

Half Off Offer

Since I can't respond on my original topic (closed?), I'm starting a new one. Sorry about the bad information I gave you relative to the software revision number. I'm running 6.12.000, but I ran 6.00 until 18Dec2006, when I updated to V6.12. My message center never provided the message with the discount code that you referred to. The offer did not state that it was available only to people who maintained the latest revision of V6, but only that you must have purchased V6. I think I qualify but I don't have a code and my message center hasn't given me one. Thanks for your help.

James Crawford

Hello James,

With the Message Manager Window open, check the box "display previous messages".

If the Gift option does not appear, please write to me directly at dorothyt@whollygenes.com.

Glad to be of service, Dorothy Turner, Tech Support

Since I can't respond on my original topic (closed?), I'm starting a new one. Sorry about the bad information I gave you relative to the software revision number. I'm running 6.12.000, but I ran 6.00 until 18Dec2006, when I updated to V6.12. My message center never provided the message with the discount code that you referred to. The offer did not state that it was available only to people who maintained the latest revision of V6, but only that you must have purchased V6. I think I qualify but I don't have a code and my message center hasn't given me one. Thanks for your help.

James Crawford