ailsa

double clicking on person brings up window box looking for dbf file

At the begining of Feb I posted this message. Virginia kindly replied and I tried all her suggestions which unfortunately did not solve the problem completely, as once I closed down TMG and then opened again the problem re occured. After that I completely uninstalled TMG and reinstalled by used the back ups I have which are current sqz's. Unfortunately this has not solved the problem either and any other suggestions or ideas would be very much appreciated as this problem is very very annoying. I now suspect that the problem may lie with my database but not sure in which way to go to fix it.

Thanks Ailsa

"Hi, just recently when I double click on a person in V7.03 so that it would normally open that persons details, TMG automatically opens the windows TMG folder, which then displays all the subfolders, but what is viewed is the dbf files of efects, words1, words2, words3, errorlog, foxuser, code, strings and down the bottom is I feel looking for me to click on one of the above dbf files as it has the name blank and file of Type Table/DBF (*dbf)

I have reinstalled TMG file from the installation file sitting in my TMG folder but this does not make the error go away.

If I just close down the opened folder the double clicking has gone to the person I wanted details.

I am not finding any other adverse errors but this is annoying and I would like to know how to fix it. I am not sure if I need to accept one of the dbf files or uninstall TMG and reinstall it completely.

It only started to happen a week ago and I do not remember anything unusual occuring at the time.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I have full backups and all the program downloads to reinstall if need be."