:huh: I've read a couple of posts that were 3+ years old about problems entering BC (BCE) dates. I'm running into this problem now. I can see a sort of ugly way around, that I will use. My question is - Are you planning on fixing the problem? We need to be able to use BC (BCE) dates just as much as AD (CE) dates.

I chose TMG v7 because it solved a number of other problems I was having with other software. This problem is an important one. I hope you're giving it some serious thought.

:huh: I've read a couple of posts that were 3+ years old about problems entering BC (BCE) dates. I'm running into this problem now. I can see a sort of ugly way around, that I will use. My question is - Are you planning on fixing the problem? We need to be able to use BC (BCE) dates just as much as AD (CE) dates.

I chose TMG v7 because it solved a number of other problems I was having with other software. This problem is an important one. I hope you're giving it some serious thought.

I agree. This feature has long been on my wish list. Even if the BC support just consisted of allowing negative dates, it would be a huge improvement over what we have now (I know, there was no year zero).

Perhaps Wholly Genes is evaluating their support of BC dates based on the few who have expressed a wish for this capability. Instead, they should be looking at the potential customers who have rejected buying TMG due to this glaring weakness. Those lost sales do not post on this forum. Consider, most of the dates in history are BC (There are a lot of historians with bugets out there).

I know of 2 such lost sales. If I know 2, there must be hundreds or more.

Best wishes (pun intended),

Mike Talbot