When I try and do a restore I get the following error message and the only way I can get out of it is to abort the restore.

DynaZip UnZIP Error

Any idea on how to fix this?

This is a new install, I am moving the data from a XP PC to a windows 7 PC (I just brought the program to night, the data came from a 30 day demo that I tested for two days)

Thank you for your help

Jim

Jim@Seahorses.com

Jim -

This error message can occur if you are trying to restore directly from an external medium - like a thumb drive or CD - or, similarly, backup directly to an external medium. Instead copy the .sqz backup file from the external medium to your computer and restore from there. In the reverse, backup to the hard drive and copy the .sqz file to the external medium.

Let us know if that does not resolve the problem -

Virginia

Jim -

I don't know what is going on, unless the problem is in the original backup if that was made directly to the external hard drive. If that is the case, try making a new backup to the C: drive on the XP computer; copy that file to the external drive, copy it to the Win7 machine and restore.

Or it might be simpler to make a straight copy of your project folder from the XP machine to the Win7 computer via the external hard drive. You would have to redo or copy separately any customizations you have made - being mindful of the TMG Data File Storage locations in WinXP and in Win7.

Virginia