azchuck

6.04 install failure

In attempting to check for the download 6.04 from 6.03, this error message appeared: "No application in C:\tmgw6 is associated with the upgrade engine so it cannot check for updates. Please make sure this software is installed properly."

I then downloaded 6.04 to the TMGW folder and attempted to run it from there. This is the error message I received: "Associated application not found," followed by the quoted message above.

The database was checked <Maintenance - Otimize and Validate file integrity> with no faults found.

As this is a web download, I have no way to reinstall or use a file to check application integrity.

What now?

Edited by azchuck

In attempting to check for the download 6.04 from 6.03, this error message appeared: "No  application in C:\tmgw6 is associated with the upgrade engine so it cannot check for updates. Please make sure this software is installed properly."

I then downloaded 6.04 to the TMGW folder and attempted to run it from there. This is the error message I received: "Associated application not found," followed by the quoted message above.

The database was checked with no faults found.

As this is a web download, I have no way to reinstall or use a file to check application integrity.

What now?

If you want to reinstall the full v6.04, you can download the 30-day trial version from the WG web site (www.whollygenes.com) and use your existing v6 registration information to open it. I did that last week, just to get a clean fresh install. The trial version is the current v6.04.

Virginia

If  you want to reinstall the full v6.04, you can download the 30-day trial version from the WG web site (www.whollygenes.com) and use your existing v6 registration information to open it.  I did that last week, just to get a clean fresh install.  The trial version is the current v6.04.

Virginia

V, Sounds good to me. I'll give it a try.

Chuck