ph_jonson

Syntax error. 495 FILTERDATA2 & SRNAMESORT

Syntax error. 495 FILTERDATA2:

When I reindex or optimize I getting this error message. It appears at the end of the process, so after the file size report of the optimize function. What does it mean and how do I get rid of it?

If I press retry it goes away and everything seems ok. Is it? The error is put into the error.log

SRNAMESORT:

The file integrity check normally reports no errors, but occasionally it reports "Variable 'SRNAMESORT' not found". I then get the option to press OK or HELP. Pressing help gives a popup saying "the topic does not exist. Contact your vendor for an updated help file..." ;-)

Pressing OK continues the validation. In the end it then reports "no errors".

The SRNAMESORT-error is not put in the error.log...

Versions etc:

Version is 6.07 & language is set to US-English. I have tried to change to another language and then back again. Well, the problem is still here....

So: what is causing these messages, what do they mean and how do I get rid of them?

Regards,

Per Harald

Well, thought I should tell how I got rid of these error messages.

Deleted all custom name- and place styles. That cured it. I've not put the styles back as they seem to cause more problems than they solve - at least to me. But, I might not yet have discovered their true power.

Regards, Per Harald