mdlehr

Reports by EMAIL

One time I had the "recipe" for sending reports and family charts via email, and it has

been so long I do not remember it.

I wonder why this information is not in the Users Guide ?

TMG 6.0 I have not procured as yet. Is the recipe in that edition ?

It would be helpful to have a guide sheet or an online explanation of how to send

reports, especially when it is not used every day.

Thanks, --David Lehr (Mangham David Lehr)

One time I had the "recipe"  for sending reports and family charts via email, and it has

been so long I do not remember it.

I wonder why this information is not in the Users Guide ?   

TMG 6.0  I have not procured as yet.  Is the recipe in that edition ?

It would be helpful to have a guide sheet or an online explanation of how to send

reports,  especially when it is not used every day.

Thanks,  --David Lehr      (Mangham David Lehr)

David-

As a start, you might consider sending your favorite report through the TMG "pdf printer" to Adobe Reader. Then from within Adobe reader, and with your report file open onscreen, click on the File menu. Select the Email option and send an attachment direct from Adobe Reader.

If the attached file size is too big for your Internet Service Provider, read MS Oulook Express Help> Search>Attachments>Send large messages.

Never tried that way of breaking up small files, and just found it, but it is worth a try. Don't forget to deselect that option in Oulook express for your next regular Email.

If that doesn't work, post again. The regulars should be over their motion sickness by then.

Good luck,

John