Roy_Delos_Reyes

Error code #13 ?

Just what does the message 'Error Code #13 Source file discrepency" mean?

I'm running a descendency narrative (all tags) and when it starts to do the sources the program stops with the above message.

Just what does the message 'Error Code #13 Source file discrepency" mean?

I'm running a descendency narrative (all tags) and when it starts to do the sources the program stops with the above message.

Is the report to a word processor or to screen? Is the file destination correct if it is being sent to a file?

Virginia

Edited by Virginia Blakelock

Is the report to a word processor or to screen?  Is the file destination correct if it is being sent to a file?

Virginia

Hi Virginia,

The report is being sent to a word processor and the file destination seems to be correct.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the size of the file/sources (35,000+ individuals and over 100,000 sources).

Any suggestions appreciated!

Hi Virginia,

The report is being sent to a word processor and the file destination seems to be correct.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the size of the file/sources (35,000+ individuals and over 100,000 sources).

Wow, that's pretty big. Are you sending it to Word?

Is the report for one person?

Virginia

Hi Virginia,

If you are sending to Microsoft Word it has problems handling large numbers of endnotes....