I wish to add an exhibit to the Family Group Report. I have a jpg with "No Picture" added to the person and checked primary. It shows on the screen output but does not when I output to MSWord 2003. What am I doing wrong?

I wish to add an exhibit to the Family Group Report. I have a jpg with "No Picture" added to the person and checked primary. It shows on the screen output but does not when I output to MSWord 2003. What am I doing wrong?

Exhibits are not available for output on the Family Group Report if the destination is a word processor. If you look under the Exhibit tab you will see that the options are grayed out when output is to a word processor. Exhibits can only be printed on the FGS if the output is to PDF, Screen, or Printer.

Output the TMG FG report to MSWord. Insert(Word menu entry) the image file(s) wherever you like. You could altrnately drag and drop the image from Windows Explorer. Once the pic is in MSWord, you can move the image about, resize it, etc.

Word lets you format the image in many ways such as place it behind text, etc. Experiment, it's fun.

It's not as sexy as having TMG do it for you, but it works and the results are quite nice.

Best wishes,

Mike