breamefford

Can't make an image primary

I am trying to make a person's photo appear next to them in a chart. It would be nice if they would appear next to their name in the family tree, but it doesn't seem like that is possible.

Is there a specific place I am supposed to attach the image? I attached it to the person't birth, as it didn't seem like I could attach their photo to their name. I went to edit the photo's properties. On the general tab, there is no box to check to make it primary. I have made it an internal image. Has the way to make an image primary changed from the time that the instructions were written?

Thanks!

Brea

I am trying to make a person's photo appear next to them in a chart. It would be nice if they would appear next to their name in the family tree, but it doesn't seem like that is possible.

Is there a specific place I am supposed to attach the image? I attached it to the person't birth, as it didn't seem like I could attach their photo to their name. I went to edit the photo's properties. On the general tab, there is no box to check to make it primary. I have made it an internal image. Has the way to make an image primary changed from the time that the instructions were written?

Thanks!

Brea

Only images attached to an individual can be made primary. Images attached to events cannot be primary. To attach an image to an individual go the individuals Detail View, click on the camera icon on the Tool bar...this opens the exhibit log. Right click in the gray area and select insert new image, audio, etc.....the first image added to an individual will automatically be made primary...you can look at properties for any image and on the General tab you will see the Primary check box...