Grimesgang

Wishlist Item

I am rather new in using the Project Explorer (as I was enticed to try it by the screen layout thread), and I noticed something that is rather irritating, Though not a crisis. When I drag the right hand slide bar down to move down the Project Explorer list, nothing happens until I let go of the slide bar. Then the list jumps down to the equivalent point. If I am trying to go from "B" names to "M" names, moving down the slide is a pure guess as to how far I've gone.

What would be nice is if the list followed the slide bar. As the bar gets dragged down, the list moves down as well.

I am rather new in using the Project Explorer (as I was enticed to try it by the screen layout thread), and I noticed something that is rather irritating, Though not a crisis. When I drag the right hand slide bar down to move down the Project Explorer list, nothing happens until I let go of the slide bar. Then the list jumps down to the equivalent point. If I am trying to go from "B" names to "M" names, moving down the slide is a pure guess as to how far I've gone.

What would be nice is if the list followed the slide bar. As the bar gets dragged down, the list moves down as well.

The Easy Search toolbar would come in handy for you in that case. It can be selected in View > Toolbar > Easy Search. Click on M on the toolbar and the project explorer will jump to M.

If you want to keep the Easy Search toolbar in your layout, just give your existing layout a new name and save it.

Virginia

The Easy Search toolbar would come in handy for you in that case. It can be selected in View > Toolbar > Easy Search. Click on M on the toolbar and the project explorer will jump to M.

If you want to keep the Easy Search toolbar in your layout, just give your existing layout a new name and save it.

Virginia

Well, that does work, at least tolerably well. However, it still causes you to hunt and peck even once you get to the right letter if you have any kind of a database. Also, the Easy Search bar takes up a a lot of room, especially on my laptop screen, since I've brought in all the other stuff from the layouts thread.